- Made of 85 % recycled polyamide, 3 % elastane and 12 % lurex
- 40 denier in a rib pattern
- The sizes run a bit large in this style, we advise you take one size smaller than you normally would
- Swedish Stockings might be more expensive than other hosiery brands, but they always last much longer! Once you try them you will understand why so many have already crossed over to only buying tights from this brand.
- We recommend that you wash your Swedish Stockings in a Guppyfriend washing bag to help prevemt micro plastic being released into our rivers and oceans (search for Guppyfriend on our website to read more)